Quit smoking - No longer is such a difficult task
Quit Smoking Motivation
How many times you've been telling yourself you want to stop smoking, but you were too afraid of dealing with the smoking withdrawal symptoms?
That's fine, we know the rehab process is not easy, but what if we have told you it can be much easier than you think?
To succeed with that goal of quit smoking for good, you should first understand what is you addiction's all about: physical or mental?
There are many behavioral evidence that nicotine has rewarding properties. These rewarding effects make the brain feel good while in practice nicotine harms the body and causes the creation of diseases and the weakening of the body.
Quit smoking side effects and withdrawal symptoms
Quitting smoking is accompanied by many side effects on all areas of your body, from your heart and blood vessels to your hormones, metabolism, and brain.
The common ones are craving to smoke, concentrating difficulties, sleep disorders, depression, anger, and anxiety.
You may also suffer with dry mouth and difficulty of concentrating.
The good news is that quit smoking withdrawal symptoms will affect you hardly only only in the first few days of the process.
It takes 72 hours for the nicotine to start disappearing from your body! Then the symptoms will start diminished slowly.
Quit smoking stages & timeline
- After 12 hours only without a cigarette, the body's oxygen level will start to increase.
- 1 day after quitting smoking, the risk of heart attack begins to decrease.
- 2 days after you stop smoking, your body starts to recover its ability to smell and feel the full flavors of food.
- Sounds boring and normal? Not to a smoker's body!
- 3 days after quitting smoking, the nicotine levels in your body will decrease significantly. Most people will experience moodiness and irritability, severe headaches, and cravings as the body readjusts.
- After 1 month, the skin becomes smoother, the hair healthier and the teeth whiter.
- Within 12 weeks from you last cigarettes the blood flow of your body improves and within 3-9 month, the lung function improves! Symptoms as cough, sinus congestion, tiredness, weakness, and shortness of breath, will significantly reduce.
- After one year from smoking, the risk of having a heart attack decreases by 50% compares to those who still smoke
- After 5 years the risk of smoke is equal to those who have never smoked
- After 10 years the rick to have a lung cancer decreases about 25% compared to those who still smoke.
Each and every day that will pass by you will feel much freer!
How to cope with cigarettes in the moment?
- keep your mind busy and take advantage of the time for new hobbies
- brush your teeth, stay fresh
- get active – go for a walk, run. try yoga. Whatever makes your body release all the tension
- try to relax and do something that you know will make you calm down such as warm bat or reading a good book
- go places smoking is not permitted and minimize your ability to smoke
Now after that, what do you need to do to keep yourself non-addicrive forever?
6 best ways to quit smoking1. Quit Smoking hypnosis
Popular way which helps lot of smokers who struggling to quit.
The hypnosis works by getting you into a deeply relaxed state of mind and increase your negative feelings toward cigarettes.2. Quit Smoking meditation
Practice mindfulness meditation to impact several barriers that are necessary to overcome to free yourself of tobacco.
Meditation will help you to pay attention and treat all your difficulty.3. Quit Smoking acupuncture
One of the oldest known medical techniques.
It is known as release of endorphins (natural pain relievers) that allow the body to relax.4. Quit Smoking Allen Carr
The world's most popular cognitive behavioral therapy and talking therapy program for quitting smoking.
Allen carr's smoking cessation will give you the method and rational tools of how quit smoking.5. Quit Smoking Cold Turkey
Going cold turkey means to stop smoking all at once. not easy, but possible. some thinks it’s the best way, some cannot think about it.
What do you think?6. Quit Smoking Nicotine Substitute
The natural way of quit smoking. It is also the cheapest way.
By using herbal smoking mix as your tobacco substitute you can keep you smoking habits without letting any addictive materials gets inside your body.
There are herbal cigarettes which are ready made if you want to get straight to business or herbal mix if you want DIY.
The herbal blends are infused with 100% natural smokable herbs and legal cannabis terpenes, which contains lots of medical benefits that will help you to go through process.
Quit Smoking Products
Try the Real Leaf Herbal Smoking Mix to gain control back in your life!
Choose the flavour you want and the mood you're intresting at.. and get to work!
Isn't that nice you can smoke your way out of nicotine?